Silly I know.. but it is me...
Watched rumour has it today.
Silly the show but I was touched.
Touched by the onscreen existence of true love.
True love knows no boundary.
It exceeds all expectations.
It conquers all impossible.
It makes life worth living.
And one thing is true.
There is no such thing as I can't live without you.
I can, just that I don't want to.
When love's concern, when is enough enough?
It is never.
Silly the show but I was touched.
Touched by the onscreen existence of true love.
True love knows no boundary.
It exceeds all expectations.
It conquers all impossible.
It makes life worth living.
And one thing is true.
There is no such thing as I can't live without you.
I can, just that I don't want to.
When love's concern, when is enough enough?
It is never.
posted by vonz at


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home