Simplicities...
Been in the rat race for too long... So much so that I forgot what are the simplicities in life, the small things that make me truely happy. I used to be more carefree, less worrisome, has less tendency to fret over small things. I used to be so many things, long forgotten. The me now is a product of the mindless rat race that I was in for the longest time to come, an irreversible race. Only the fittest will survive. Sigh. When I think back who I really was before all this began, it makes me wanna cry. It makes me wanna go back to basics. The me I used to be. Back to basics is all I need to find back the small things that once made me happy.
Your smile makes me happy,
It makes my heart jump a beat too quickly.
Your care overflowing,
It makes my existence worth living.
Your love everlasting,
It fills my whole being.
You brought me back to basics,
To the things that really matter.
It makes my heart jump a beat too quickly.
Your care overflowing,
It makes my existence worth living.
Your love everlasting,
It fills my whole being.
You brought me back to basics,
To the things that really matter.
posted by vonz at


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home