Purpose driven life...
What on earth am I here for?
Some things I learnt during the sermon yesterday.
Some things I knew but forgotten.
We were planned for God's pleasure - GOD made us to love us.
How consoling this is when we know how hard it is to love the unlovable, but God loves us all the same. If not, more.
We were formed for God's family - We are to love one another, friends and enemies alike.
We were created to become like Christ - not God but Godly.
We were shaped for serving God - we grow from our weaknesses, not our strengths.
Trials and tribulations are meant to mould us, not destroy us.
Everyone of us has a different emotional heartbeat.
We are meant for different things.
We were made for a mission - a mission to bring others to God.
All these far outweigh the things we hold dear to,
when all we need is to hold HIS HAND.
Some things I learnt during the sermon yesterday.
Some things I knew but forgotten.
We were planned for God's pleasure - GOD made us to love us.
How consoling this is when we know how hard it is to love the unlovable, but God loves us all the same. If not, more.
We were formed for God's family - We are to love one another, friends and enemies alike.
We were created to become like Christ - not God but Godly.
We were shaped for serving God - we grow from our weaknesses, not our strengths.
Trials and tribulations are meant to mould us, not destroy us.
Everyone of us has a different emotional heartbeat.
We are meant for different things.
We were made for a mission - a mission to bring others to God.
All these far outweigh the things we hold dear to,
when all we need is to hold HIS HAND.
posted by vonz at


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home