Thursday, February 23, 2006

What is L.O.V.E actually?

A perception?
A feeling?
A set of virtues?

As I was watching the students cracking their brains over their maths paper today, I was day dreaming. Thinking of things that i took for granted. Do I know what LOVE really is? Am I capable of loving someone or something? Do I LOVE?

Love is individualistic. There is no one definition of love that applies to all people. We perceive things differently, coz essentially we are different. Yet many times we have expectations for others on how they should love us, forgetting that LOVE can be expressed in many ways - from a little smile to a comforting hug to a sweet kiss of I LOVE YOU and even an uncalled for bickering session. Some just LOVE in more common ways. =)

Ultimately to me, it is these small acts that make up the meaning of LOVE. LOVE only exist when the other person matters enough for even a small, insignificant gesture on your part. That is when you can say that you have truely LOVE.

Have you LOVE today?

posted by vonz at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home